Returns and Refunds
By ordering products on this adidas online store, you agree to be bound by adidas Exchange and Return Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, please do not purchase from this adidas online store..
- What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective, or isn't what I ordered?
- How do I return my Order?
- What are the conditions for returning my product(s)?
- When will I get my refund?
- When will you receive my return package?
- Why do I have to wait for adidas to receive my returned product(s) before I can get a refund?
- Can I exchange a product?
- Will you refund my shipping / delivery costs if I return my order?
- What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
1. What should I do if my product arrives damaged or defective, or isn't what I ordered?
If you have received products which you did not order or a damaged/defective product please do not remove any tag or take out the product from the original packaging. We would recommend you to call our Customer Service team at +65 6845 6845 and let the representative know the details of your package.
Our Customer Service team would also require you to provide visual evidence (e.g photo, video) of the products in order to expedite the process.
2. How do I return my Order
You can return your online order free of charge within 30 days of receiving your order. Please kindly follow the following steps:
- Contact our Customer Service team at +65 6845 6845 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide our Customer Service team your order details and reason for returns.
- Print out your return form(s) and return label that will be provided by our Customer Service team via email.
- Insert your return form(s) into the return parcel, then seal the parcel.
- Attach the return label onto the parcel. Please do not attach the return label onto the product packaging such as shoebox.
- Take note of the tracking number stated on the return label as reference.
- Drop off your parcel at any post office or Popstation.
Important Notice: We are unable to process returns in stores from 27 Nov 2017 – 3 Jan 2018 due to a system upgrade. You may still conduct your return via postal returns by contacting our customer service team at 6845 6845 opened on Monday – Fridays 9am- 6pm. [top]
3. What are the conditions for returning my product(s)?
You can return your order within 30 days of receiving it. If you received items from one order in several parcels, the 30-days return period begins on the day you received the last parcel.
General Return Conditions
In order for a return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unused and unworn
- The product must be in its original state and packaging.
- Apparel must have the original tags attached.
- Accessories must have all parts of the original packaging.
- Footwear must be in the original shoe box
Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you. We do not refund products:
4. When will I get my refund?
Your refund will be processed as soon as the product you have returned is inspected by our quality assurance team and it is confirmed that it fits within our returns policy. This quality check can take up to 2 weeks, though generally less. Once the return has been approved, it takes 1-2 days for the refund to be made by adidas online store to your payment services provider (for example your credit card supplier). Please note that the time taken for a payment services provider to provide you with your refund can vary depending upon the provider. If you do not receive your refund within 21 business days, please contact our Customer Service team +65 6845 6845 or email us at email@example.com[top]
5. When will you receive my return package?
After you drop off your return package at the local drop off point, it can take 2 - 5 business days for the package to get to our warehouse. Unfortunately, we cannot control how long it will take for your returned products to be delivered back to us.[top]
6. Why do I have to wait for adidas to receive my returned product(s) before I can get a refund?
Before we can start processing your refund, we need to make sure that your returned products meet our return's conditions.
As long as your product(s) meet the above criteria, we can reimburse your purchase price .If your returned product(s) don't meet the criteria above, we cannot accept the items and unfortunately won't be able to give you a refund.[top]
7. Can I exchange a product?
We are unable to exchange the products you ordered online and had delivered to your preferred delivery address. However, you can return unwanted products for a refund, and then place a new order.
If you choose to pick it up at a store, you may return the product upon collection and purchase something else that we have in stock in store. You may also place a new Click and Collect reservation for your desired products.[top]
8. Will you refund my shipping / delivery costs if I return my order?
We will refund full purchase price of the relevant product(s) returned to us excluding shipping charges (if any).[top]
9. What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team on +65 6845 6845 and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question. You can also send us an email with all the details. Our advisors are happy to assist you. firstname.lastname@example.org